Finger (Ragi) Millet @ Rs 30/ 500g
- Finger millet is an excellent source of natural calcium which helps in strengthening bones for growing children and aging people. Regular consumption of finger millet is good for bone health and keeps diseases such as osteoporosis at bay and could reduce the risk of fracture.
- It is now established that phytates, polyphenols, and tannins can contribute to the antioxidant activity of the millet foods, which is an important factor in health, aging and metabolic diseases.
- Finger millet’s phytochemicals help in slowing digestion process. This helps in controlling blood sugar level in the condition of diabetes. It has been found that finger millet based diet helps diabetics as it contains higher fiber than rice and wheat. Also, the study found that diet based on whole finger millet has a lower glycemic response i.e. lower ability to increase blood sugar level. This is due to the presence of factors in finger millet flour which lower digestibility and absorption of starch.
- If consumed regularly, finger millet could help in keeping malnutrition, degenerative diseases and premature aging at bay.
- Best quality available
- best price
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Vendor: NamasteKisan NaturalFoods
- Address: Telangana
- No ratings found yet!