Finger Millet (25 Kgs) @Rs.35/Kg
- Good Quality of Finger Millet
- Buy direct from farmers
- Best Price
- MOQ: 1 MT
- Product Location: Ananthapur
- Transportation Extra
Ragi is a one of the important cereals which occupies the highest area under cultivation among the small millets. Nutritionally, when ragi is used as a whole grain, it is higher in protein and minerals in comparison to all other cereals and millets. It is a remarkable source of protein, making it perfect for vegetarian diets. Finger millet have been cultivated in India from as far back as 4000 years ago.
Now the Indian states of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Bihar and few others produce ragi. Karnataka is the top producer of Ragi and has 58% share in India’s export of this crop.
1. It contains low in fat and gluten free, ragi is easy to digest.
2. It helps in development of bones in growing children and in maintenance of bone health in adults.
3. It is help to reduce diabetes.
4. It is highly useful whose be on a diet.
5. Its consumption helps in Anemia.
Check Here| Latest Offers on all types of Millets
Specification: Finger Millet (25 Kgs) @Rs.35/Kg
- Vendor: NamasteKisan NaturalFoods
- Address: Telangana
- No ratings found yet!