Herbal Rose Petal Powder
About this product :
Rose petal powders have a sensational fragrance combined with numerous beauty benefits. Roses have been used since ancient times in India, Rome and Egypt in several bath and beauty rituals. Roses are royal flowers which are not only beautiful to gaze at but also have several health and beauty benefits including aromatherapy. Roses are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C that fights free radicals and keeps our skin youthful. It also keeps our skin blemish free, hydrated, and glowing, also oil free due to natural astringent action on skin.
Rose Petal Powder for Skin
1. Cleanse your skin
Roses have an exotic scent and can refresh your skin naturally. They contain anti-oxidants that fight off free radicals, skin irritants, excess sebum and germs.
- Cleanse your face with a mixture of 1 tsp rose petal powder and enough water to cool and freshen your face!
- To make a rose petal face mask, powder dried rose buds in your blender or coffee grinder then mix this powder with raw honey and apply it to your face.
- Rinse off after 15 minutes for clean and bright skin!
For normal skin
- A tablespoon of Mesmara rose petals powder can be mixed with sufficient quantity of water.
- It can be then applied on one’s face and neck.
- Let it dry for around 15-20 minutes and then wash off with cold water to reveal fresher, glowing and softer skin.
For oily skin
- A tablespoon of Mesmara rose petals powder can be mixed with sufficient quantity of yogurt.
- Mix it well and apply on you face and skin.
- Wash off with cold water after 15-20 minutes. You skin’s excess oil will be washed off.
4. For dry skin
- Which is always in dire need of moisturization, mix a tablespoon of Etheric rose petals powder with sufficient quantity of malai (or milk cream; the layer which deposits on milk after being boiled).
- Mix them well and apply on your face and neck. Wash off after 15-20 minutes and get softer, hydrated and toned skin.
5. Tan Removal Rose Face mask
It is a very useful facial mask that can be used for removing temporary tans from face and neck. We would recommend this mask to be used especially during summers when our skin gets tanned and oily.
Method: We need to take 1 tbsp of Rose petal powder in a small bowl and we have to mix it with 1 tbsp of yogurt, ½ tbsp of almond powder and 1 tbsp of cucumber juice.
After mixing, once we get a homogeneous mixture can apply it on our face, neck and other exposed body parts prone to tanning.
Anti-ageing Rose Facial Mask
This is another useful anti- ageing facial mask that can be used by all age. This is a potent mask that keeps our skin, firm and glowing.
Method: We have to take 1 tbsp of Rose petal powder and mix it with 1 tbsp of aloe vera juice, egg white, 1 tbsp of green tea and ½ tbsp of honey.
This recipe is useful in keeping our skin firm, toned and youthful. It also adds a natural glow to our face and keeps it blemish free and hydrated due to presence of honey.
Rose Petal Powder for Hair
1. Rose petal powder with jojoba oil and Vitamin E
- Mix 2 tablespoon of rose petal powder with 1 spoon of Jojoba oil and the whole content of a Vitamin E capsule.
- Mix the ingredients well and apply this mixture to your clean scalp and hairs, massaging the mixture.
2. Rose petal powder with honey
- This hair pack can also be very effective to reduce sun damage.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of honey with 3 tablespoons of rose petal powder and massage this mixture onto your scalp and hairs. Let it set for 30 minutes and wash off with plenty of water.
Benefits Rose Petal Powder
- Suitable for all skin types
- Works well to tone, hydrate and soften skin
- Adds a tinge of glow
- Natural solution
- Can be combined with the base ingredient of one’s choice
- Premium quality – 100 percent pure, natural (no pesticides or chemicals used)
- Uses – balances the skin tone, natural coolant for skin and body, increases blood flow to hair follicles and makes your hair look shinier
- Used as an ingredient in face packs and skin care cosmetics
- Freshness assured – Mesmara rose petal powder comes in an transparent food grade pet bottle to keep the powder fresh
Benefits of Mesmara rose petal powder Mesmara rose petal powder is grounded from finest rose petals that are cured to perfection. The powder is an essential ingredient in many face packs, hair packs, hair oils and perfumes because of its cooling properties and soothing fragrance. For centuries rose has been used in perfumes and as a coolant for eyes and body.
- Leave on for 10 minutes and wash off with water and a mild cleanser.
- If the damage is much you can repeat the process for 2 times for the first few days or skip the shampoo part all together for 1-2 days.