100% Natural and Pure Herbal Henna Powder and Indigo Powder (250g + 250g
About this product :
Mesmara Henna Powder
Henna powder also known as Heena powder, lawsonia inermis or mehandi is world famous for its freshness and highest lawson (colouring) content. At Mesmara we process the handpicked henna leaves in our state of art processing unit, giving it a best mesh and purity. At every step of the process, proper hygiene and precautions are maintained to get the best out of our henna. We make our Henna even better by adding Indigo, Hibiscus, Amla, Bhringraj and Neem herbs in our natural henna powder, which makes it easy to be used for any purpose. Mesmara Henna is easy to sift in any liquid and easy to apply.
Mesmara Indigo Powder
- It treats and prevents premature greying.
- It can lead to new hair growth and treat baldness.
- It treats dandruff and conditions dry hair.
- It prevents scalp infections and soothes the scalp.
- It smoothens the tangles, makes your hair thicker, more manageable and lustrous.
How to Colour your Hair Black with Mesmara Henna and Indigo Powder
This is a two step process. Just applying the mixture of Henna powder and Indigo powder directly on your hair won’t give desired results and it is not advisable. So if you’re looking for those gorgeous black hair, follow the two steps mentioned below.
Step 1 – Apply Mesmara Henna
- In a mixing bowl, soak the Mesmara Henna Powder (100g for short hair, 200g for shoulder-length hair, 300g for long hair) with Tea Water or Coffee Water overnight. (Adding coffee makes the red colour of henna more visible.) Add only a dash of Lemon Juice if you wish.
- Add Yoghurt or Egg for additional conditioning.
- The next day, apply the paste on clean, product-free hair for 45-60 minutes, depending on preferred intensity.
- Rinse thoroughly only with water, repeating as many times as you intuitively need. Do not use shampoo.
Step 2 – Apply Mesmara Indigo
- After rinsing your hair, let them dry.
- Mix the Indigo Powder (100g for short hair, 200g for shoulder-length hair, 300g for long hair) in warm water to prepare a paste.
- Apply on your hair, using gloves if applying with your hands, or a spatula.
- Leave on for 45 minutes, or more, depending on preferred intensity. It’s advisable to keep it on hair for up to 2 hours to get rich black colour.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Wash your hair with a cleansing shampoo the next day.
If you wash your hair weekly, the colour may last between 4 weeks or less. Depending on your hair, you might need to colour twice a month.